International Journal of Informatics and Communication Technology (IJ-ICT) is a common platform for publishing quality research papers as well as other intellectual outputs. This journal is aimed at promoting the dissemination of scientific knowledge and technology in the information and communication technology areas in front of an international audience of the scientific community, to encourage the progress and innovation of technology for human life, and to be the best platform for the proliferation of ideas and thoughts for all scientists, regardless of their locations or nationalities. The IJ-ICT covers all areas of informatics and communication technology (ICT) and focuses on integrating hardware and software solutions for storage, retrieval, sharing, manipulation management, analysis, visualization, interpretation, and their applications for human services programs and practices. It publishes refereed original research articles and technical notes.
Recently, IJ-ICT has been accepted for Scopus. The Scopus Content Selection & Advisory Board (CSAB) had approved it for coverage.
IJ-ICT publishes three times a year (Apr, Aug, Dec). To access articles from the journal, users should visit the official IJ-ICT website, where various issues and articles can be searched. The website also provides information on how to submit research articles for publication for interested authors.
IJ-ICT is a journal that covers a wide range of topics in the field of Information and Communication Technology. Some of the topics frequently covered in this journal include Information Systems, Communication Technology, Data Science and Analytics, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Internet of Things (IoT), Software Engineering, Cloud Computing, and Human-Computer Interaction.
- Information Systems, research focuses on the design, development, and management of information systems used in organizations.
- Communication Technology, topics often covered are network protocols, wireless communications, and telecommunications.
- Data Science and Analytics involves data analysis, data mining, big data, and other related topics.
- Cyber Security focuses on methods to protect information and communication systems from cyber threats.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning focus on AI algorithms, machine learning models, and their applications.
- Internet of Things (IoT) involves IoT technologies, applications, and their impact on various industries.
- Software Engineering addresses software development methodologies, software design, and software quality assurance.
- Cloud Computing studies cloud computing services, architecture, and applications.
- Finally, Human-Computer Interaction focuses on the design and evaluation of user interfaces and interactive systems.
If you have specific questions about accessing articles, submitting research, or need further information about IJ-ICT, visit the journal’s homepage at https://ijict.iaescore.com/ or contact the editorial team for assistance at email@example.com.
By: IJ-ICT Editorial Team